Good products find their customers not only in its home market. However, presence in foreign markets often requires more than just a local representative. Whether the company positions itself abroad through its own representative office, sales subsidiary or service company, through its own assembling services, production or research, depends entirely on the specific requirements. Maybe a secure cooperation or the transfer of technology will suffice. In any case, the effort and risk involved in crossing the border are higher than in home markts – other languages, cultures and markets are one thing, unfamiliar legal conditions are another.
We support you.
- Systematic development of international business
- Selection of sales partners abroad
- Opening of representative offices and branches
- Formation of subsidiaries
- entering into joint ventures
- collaboration and cooperation
- technology transfer
- Financing of projects abroad